Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 8th September 2015, 12:16 PM   #1501
notDoneYet

Re: Yet another " I love you but I'm not in love with you" thread

Hi Ralf

Just been busy. The house is going on the market this Friday as we need to draw a line under this mess.

She came to see me the other day. She's still lying about the pregnancy being an accident. She couldn't look me in the eye. I think the look of contempt on my face told her everything she need to know.
notDoneYet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2015, 01:40 PM   #1502
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDoneYet View Post
Hi Ralf

Just been busy. The house is going on the market this Friday as we need to draw a line under this mess.

She came to see me the other day. She's still lying about the pregnancy being an accident. She couldn't look me in the eye. I think the look of contempt on my face told her everything she need to know.
Hi mate as long as your ok that's all that matters, your correct about it all being a mess that's exactly what it all becomes, I'm not surprised she couldn't look you in the eye she's as guilty as hell and as with all of them she has behaved dreadfully, isn't it hurtful when the one you loved the most betrays you the most.

Are you hoping for a quick sale and if so have you got a place lined up for yourself yet ?.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2015, 01:56 PM   #1503
notDoneYet

Hi mate

Yes, it's hard as hell but the reality is that I just don't know who she is anymore. She can't see any risks with what she's doing. Nuts.

Anyway I haven't got anywhere to move to. It all depends on how quickly our place sells. I work in a company that deals with estate agents all the time so I have good leads and have selected a company that usually shifts property quickly. Fingers crossed. I need to tell S10 tonight that his home is no longer going to be his home.

For shame
Old 8th September 2015, 03:38 PM   #1504
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Hi mate

Yes, it's hard as hell but the reality is that I just don't know who she is anymore. She can't see any risks with what she's doing. Nuts.

Anyway I haven't got anywhere to move to. It all depends on how quickly our place sells. I work in a company that deals with estate agents all the time so I have good leads and have selected a company that usually shifts property quickly. Fingers crossed. I need to tell S10 tonight that his home is no longer going to be his home.

For shame
Hi mate yes I never thought about that, I guess at her age although not old, having a baby in her 40's could have certain risks, having said that she has made her bed and is not your worry any more, I know it's not easy to totally switch off caring I get that because I feel the same too sometimes about her and sometimes I still worry about her, crazy isn't it ?, the biggest tragedy apart from you being cheated on and your marriage ending is your son, you have said before he loves his home and this could be a big problem for him, I hope not but you don't know what goes through the mind of a 10 year old child when the parents are separating and selling up too, good luck I hope it all goes as well as it can do, I am sure he will be ok he knows that his parents and extended family love him and that goes a long way I'm sure, where is WW now, still with family ?.
Old 8th September 2015, 04:48 PM   #1505
notDoneYet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
Hi mate yes I never thought about that, I guess at her age although not old, having a baby in her 40's could have certain risks, having said that she has made her bed and is not your worry any more, I know it's not easy to totally switch off caring I get that because I feel the same too sometimes about her and sometimes I still worry about her, crazy isn't it ?, the biggest tragedy apart from you being cheated on and your marriage ending is your son, you have said before he loves his home and this could be a big problem for him, I hope not but you don't know what goes through the mind of a 10 year old child when the parents are separating and selling up too, good luck I hope it all goes as well as it can do, I am sure he will be ok he knows that his parents and extended family love him and that goes a long way I'm sure, where is WW now, still with family ?.
She's still at SIL's house but is trying to find somewhere to live short term.
Old 11th October 2015, 11:00 AM   #1506
ralfgarnett

Morning NDY not heard from you for a while, I hope your ok mate, any news your side or developments ?, sorry to see your lot are fluking their way through another season hail hail me old pal hail hail, but never follow follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGY2_KyHpHg

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 11th October 2015 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12th October 2015, 12:50 PM   #1507
notDoneYet

Hi mate

I'm good. Been busy. I've sold my house and bought a new place. I can't wait for the next chapter of my life to start. This place is like a mill stone around my neck and its holding me back.

Onwards and upwards.
Old 12th October 2015, 01:55 PM   #1508
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Hi mate

I'm good. Been busy. I've sold my house and bought a new place. I can't wait for the next chapter of my life to start. This place is like a mill stone around my neck and its holding me back.

Onwards and upwards.
Good for you mate, I hope your going to be very happy there, I feel the same about this place sometimes so I know what you mean, been here 23 years now and bored sick of the place, don't get me wrong it's a fine big house in a nice enough area but I'm bored here very bored, I was talking to friends in Malta last night and they were asking me when I was going over, I could here the church bells bonging outside in the pjazza and it made me want to go over, what have you bought NDY another house or a swanky bachelor pad ? with black satin sheets for your many forthcoming nights of hot Caledonian action, you sound like the cat that got the cream mate, that's good, almost as happy as the Frenchman who invented the worlds first ever pair of automatic self removing underpants.
Old 12th October 2015, 07:15 PM   #1509
Lindentree1

Quote:
Hi mate

Onwards and upwards.
Congrats, NDY, that's fabulous.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2015, 07:45 PM   #1510
ralfgarnett

Hi NDY, not heard from you for some time now, how are things with you mate ?.
Old 16th November 2015, 11:16 PM   #1511
Lindentree1

Yes, we miss you around here, NDY. How are things?
Old 17th November 2015, 12:57 PM   #1512
notDoneYet

Hi Guys, thanks for thinking of me

I'm doing great. Just waiting till moving day then I can finally put this sorry mess behind me. I can't believe it's been over a year now. WW has her own place and S10 is happy moving between us. Obviously he's rather this wasn't the case but it is what it is.

My house is a bit of a dump at the moment. Half the place is empty and there are boxes everywhere but we're coping well.

Emotionally I've moved on. I'm ok with the situation and know things will be great again. It just takes a bit of time. WW and I hardly see each other now. We did to the splitting of the goods. It wasn't hard for me. I was cool and calm. The WW did loose it near the end. She obviously still carries a lot of guilt but that's for her to deal with.

Important to remember here for us LBS's. This isn't about us. It's about them.

Peace friends
Old 18th November 2015, 12:04 PM   #1513
ralfgarnett

Of course we will be thinking of you mate, we three have been, and still are on this unwanted journey in to the unknown and we have all formed a bond and shared so many experiences over the months, and more than likely will continue to do so for the foreseeable.
Old 18th November 2015, 04:37 PM   #1514
Lindentree1

Happy for you, NDY. Moving into a new home will be a great fresh start for you. You have hope for the future, and that's a really positive sign. Well done, friend.
Old 18th November 2015, 05:44 PM   #1515
notDoneYet

Thanks Ralf/LDT

Yea, I have hope. Ooodles of it. I know S10 and I will be great. Sure it'll be difficult over the next few weeks but once the move is complete, just like you said LDT it'll be a fresh start. This mess will be behind me for good.