Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 11th August 2015, 01:17 PM   #16
chosen

Re: Wife and I have not been intimate in months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
You even have me intrigued now Raymond, please could I ask you why this question even before Jaxon replies ?, the reason I ask is that I was invited to join myself a few years ago now but WW didn't like the sound of it for some reason so I didn't pursue it.
freemasonry can cause all sorts of bad things to happen in the family of the person who is a member, and miscarriages is one of them. Its basically a secretive occult organisation and when the men join they make all sort of promises and oaths so that if they ever leave/tell others about the organisation awful things will coem on them and their family is also affected. My dad was a freemason and I had to repent and renounce all the promises he made and what he did, so that any bad things that came as a result of what he did, didnt pass down the family line to my own children.
I am sure that Raymond will fill you in more.
Dont go near it.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2015, 01:24 PM   #17
chosen

there is a lot of info on it on google but here is just one

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/freem...t31mar05.shtml

Or this

http://ctmin.org/to-the-church.php
Old 11th August 2015, 02:10 PM   #18
Raymond

Thank God you did not join Ralph. It can bring a hidden curse on one's life and as Chosen says miscarriage is often one of them. It was a bit of a long shot to suggest it but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2015, 04:04 PM   #19
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Thank God you did not join Ralph. It can bring a hidden curse on one's life and as Chosen says miscarriage is often one of them. It was a bit of a long shot to suggest it but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Crumbs I just thought it was just a business mans organisation with networking that kind of thing, this must of been around 10 years ago and my thinking at the time was that you can't have too many contacts in business, an old mate of mine had joined and he seemed to be having a good time over there and tried to get me to join up, come to think of it though he and his lovely wife broke up not long after, when I discussed it with my wife for some reason she didn't like the sound of it, and that wasn't like her as she always encouraged me in my career, but she specifically asked me not to get involved and seemed really concerned for some reson, seems like she had a hunch about it all, must admit I haven't thought about even once since until Raymond mentioned it earlier, I shall read in to it and see what the cheeky rascals get up to in the lodge, just had a quick look it all seems a bit bonkers to me.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2015, 04:09 PM   #20
Jaxon

Not to my knowledge or hers, no. I don't think any of the women in her family have miscarried, or if they have they haven't talked about it. She's not on speaking terms with them right now, hasn't for years, so I don't know who to even ask.

I do think she's depressed, but anti-depressants are part of the reason she's against therapy or counseling. That's one of the first arguments she'll give, she doesn't want to be drugged.
Old 11th August 2015, 04:20 PM   #21
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Not to my knowledge or hers, no. I don't think any of the women in her family have miscarried, or if they have they haven't talked about it. She's not on speaking terms with them right now, hasn't for years, so I don't know who to even ask.

I do think she's depressed, but anti-depressants are part of the reason she's against therapy or counseling. That's one of the first arguments she'll give, she doesn't want to be drugged.
Yep my wife is / was the same, she is probably depressed too but wont seek help for her mental health, the problem is mate we can't force them in to counselling or therapy they have to want to do it for themselves, sounds to me as though she is digging her heels in and as with my WW is not prepared to help herself, is she stubborn by nature ?, and how is the rest of your relationship ? any constant arguments or any other factor you could think of that could be causing problems ?, the reason I ask is because if there are other things going on then maybe she is just using this as an excuse to distance herself from the marriage and of course you her devoted husband, some women are very good at covering things up whilst projecting their un-happiness on to their spouse, as both me and NDY have found this past year or so.
Old 11th August 2015, 04:48 PM   #22
Jaxon

She can be stubborn, but she isn't usually this stubborn. We argue, everyone does and I'd be lying if I said we didn't. But we don't usually argue this hard or this long. She just, I think, has given up on most everything. She'll stay home, she doesn't work like she used to (works at home and is her own boss,) she does what she needs to.

We still go out, but sometimes she doesn't want to, she'll just do it for me. I can't think of anything else that could be causing problems.
Old 11th August 2015, 08:55 PM   #23
chosen

Quote:

there is absolutely no need for her to take any drugs to go to counseling either on her own or with you, again I think thats a red herring to avoid having to do anything about the situation.
Why doesnt she have any contact with her family?
Old 11th August 2015, 08:57 PM   #24
chosen

Quote:
She can be stubborn, but she isn't usually this stubborn. We argue, everyone does and I'd be lying if I said we didn't. But we don't usually argue this hard or this long. She just, I think, has given up on most everything. She'll stay home, she doesn't work like she used to (works at home and is her own boss,) she does what she needs to.

We still go out, but sometimes she doesn't want to, she'll just do it for me. I can't think of anything else that could be causing problems.
Have there been any investigations into why she keep miscarrying? Have the 2 of you talked about if/when you want to try for another baby?
Not sure why you cant share a bed and just not have sex until she is ready again, there is no need for you to be thrown out of your bed surely?
Old 11th August 2015, 09:03 PM   #25
Lindentree1

If she's possibly depressed why wouldn't meds or counseling be helpful? If someone is refusing sex help could be warranted. If nothing changes their marriage may suffer greatly.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2015, 09:16 PM   #26
chosen

reminds me a little of ralfs wife, knows that she needs help but refuses to do anything about it.
Old 12th August 2015, 03:55 PM   #27
Jaxon

I'm not saying it won't help her. She says she won't do it. She has issues with counseling and she refuses to be drugged, her words.
Old 12th August 2015, 04:04 PM   #28
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
reminds me a little of ralfs wife, knows that she needs help but refuses to do anything about it.
Yeh I thought that too, don't forget she knew she had a problem last summer, went to see her GP, and when he prescribed A-D's, she refused them, so he basically accused her of wasting his time and what was she doing there ?, in the end he just told her to get more exercise to release endorphins, he must of thought she was off her rocker, this is why I said to Jaxon that they have to want to do it for themselves they can't be pushed, flaming weirdos, my wife also has issues with counselling too, not having anyone poking their nose in her private business yet she gets paid to do just that.
Old 12th August 2015, 04:12 PM   #29
Jaxon

She doesn't see the point in paying someone to "talk" to her, she thinks they all prescribe drugs. And she pretty much says they're for crazy people, and she's not crazy.
Old 12th August 2015, 04:28 PM   #30
ralfgarnett

Quote:
She doesn't see the point in paying someone to "talk" to her, she thinks they all prescribe drugs. And she pretty much says they're for crazy people, and she's not crazy.
Well then sorry to say but she obviously knows nothing whatsoever about counselling / mediation, one person doesn't talk at you it's not like being in a lecture, proper counselling is an open forum where you talk a bout basically what your troubles are and the counsellor talks with you not at you, I have only had one on one counselling but my counsellor was all about listening as well as trying to help me make sense of things, I would imagine couples counselling would be similar, and the counsellor would encourage you both to talk to each other as well as to her, it opens up dialogue and helps to even get around to discussing problems that you might not even realise you had, it's a shame when a spouse refuses to agree to counseliing as it is almost a sign that they are giving up on the marriage, tread carefully mate I don't wish to worry you but it's possible that she is preparing to fly the nest, keep an eye on her and be as peaceful and as calm around her a you can, do not pursue, probe, or intrude, try to show her the man she fell in love with, make her laugh, have fun together if you can, go for a bike ride, arrange a nice day out, go for a nice country walk, anything that portrays you as her friend not just her sex deprived husband, that said I had my WW laughing her head off the night before she left, but she still left.

Tags
intimacy, marriage, relationship, sex