Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th August 2009, 09:07 PM   #1
nix192

Unhappy how do i move on

after being together for 21 years my husband left me for the 9th time a year ago,for months he pesterd me to get back together but this time i held out even though i love him dearly and we have 2 children 20 and 16,i was thinking of what was best for everyone else but me.then about 8 months ago he started to go cold and we didnt hear from him as regular,i thought it was because id given him the cold shoulder but about a month ago he came round and told me he had been on a couple of dates with another woman but didnt know if it was going to go any futher as she lives 4 hours away.since then ive found out they have been seeing each other for 7 months.he goes up there every weekend.now he tells me he is moving up there to be with her and her 4 children.my sons not too botherd but my daughter 16 who has always been a daddys girl is taking it quite hard and going off the rails a bit.his girlfriend apparently cant cope with him having a family,mostly me and has been calling me nasty names on facebook were all my friends family and children have seen it.hes told me they row a lot over me and a couple of weeks ago he phoned me to tell me they hadnt stopped rowing and wanted to come round,i said no then he came round the next day and turned cold again when i said id been out with someone else.i hadnt but just wanted him to go through a bit of what im going through.anyway he seems to get very anoyed when i say about being with anyone else,calling and texting when he thinks im with someone.my head is so messed up and i want to just move on but its hard as i still love him.when am i going to start feeling better?im not sleeping or eating and cant think of anything else.