Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 6th August 2008, 06:02 PM   #16
1aokgal

Re: i ignored my wife now im paying

Trespass? You post on an open line international forum. Your ignorance is hanging out for all the world to see.

I am not your enemy. YOU are your own worst enemy. The paranoid rantings of an irrational person. Why don't you work to improve your lot in life or do HIM a favor and leave?

Most of us want to understand, love our mate and improve our lives. YOU put 100% of your problems on him. Who do you think you fool? You are nothing to me..hate(?) ..I hate no one. Least of all ..you.

I would normally feel sorry for someone with so distorted a sense of themselves and the world around them. You have enough self pity to fill a cesspool.

Rant on ........Maybe it keeps you from hurting yourself..
Old 6th August 2008, 06:17 PM   #17
1aokgal

Jonbow..

Hang in there. Sometimes people get very low points. Just be supportive and kind. We all remember kindness done and it gets through.

My husband is the kindest man I ever met. There are some things he did for me I will never forget. I so hoped he would arrive in town today early. He just called and they don't get in until this evening, Now I will pick him up at 8PM. I will be ecstatic just to see his face.

All marriages get some low points and you just have to have faith and continue to work toward solving some of lifes' bad moments. You sound like a very nice person and you will get through this time.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 6th August 2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 6th August 2008, 06:55 PM   #18
ilakatilol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Trespass? (Yeah... by bad mouthing a total stranger... so let me ask you did I on my neutral post "Rant" even HAVE YOUR NAME 1aokgal attached to it & addressed to??? That it pissed u off so bad? I retort base on what YOU WROTE... that is all)(Again... yeas I know... you can write what YOU want; so can I?? Remember your own line of "Let's all express our feeling in a room here with people from different countries, education, religions, ages and backgrounds." I did that too just like *Jools*... nothing illegal in that nor against GOD's laws... BUT SLANDERING a total stranger *YOU DO NOT KNOW* can sometimes gets you into trouble... you know) You post on an open line international forum. Your ignorance is hanging out for all the world to see.... or is it really your own???

I am not your enemy. YOU are your own worst enemy. The paranoid rantings of an irrational person. Why don't you work to improve your lot in life or do HIM a favor and leave?

Most of us want to understand, love our mate and improve our lives. YOU put 100% of your problems on him (So whats that got to DO with YOU??? Like you know if what I said *would be false? By YOUR judgement?*, its my POV against SOMEONE *I KNOW*; unlike you doing it to a total *STRANGER*). Who do you think you fool? You are nothing to me..hate(?) I do not care if you hate me... ( lIKE *I* really care if you hate me... ME? WHAT I do like is to *quote* facts that you have wrote so far to a stranger *ME* plus *OTHERS*) ..I hate no one. Least of all ..you (Oh... sure you don't, even the MOD finds your thread *OFFENSIVE*? Like to go... punch a pillow or something???).

I would normally feel sorry for someone with so distorted a sense of themselves and the world around them. You have enough self pity to fill a cesspool.

Rant on ........Maybe it keeps you from hurting yourself..
Wow... then why do YOU even bother replying with more examples of YOUR positive influences again???

You do know when trying to put forth a *positive* view in *negative* terms as such from above.... just has the exact negating effect right???

Great job!!! Worth a *STANDING OVATION*!!!

Do write more... you'll just have to swallow your own words back later. I do not mind one bit.... and how many posts you have here as an example for others to follow?????

I bait thy ignorance indeed!
ilakatilol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2008, 08:45 PM   #19
1aokgal

I think you are drinking or WAAAAy out there to write such dribble.

What is wrong with you? You talk about hate? You seem to be full of hate. I hate nobody...least of all you.

Get some help. I am sorry you are so unhappy.
Old 8th August 2008, 09:30 PM   #20
ashyah

Ilakatilol,

How old are you?

You sound like a child having a tantrum.

People are here to help you. All are having situations of their own.

Calm down and maybe you will get some help.

Or maybe you are here to just interfere.
Old 8th August 2008, 09:34 PM   #21
ashyah

Jonbow,

Sorry, about this.
It is good that you are trying. We must know when something is starting to go wrong and act on love.
Sometimes we must be tough other times we must be gentle.
You spouse is one flesh with you. Your wife needs you and you must be patient. Women's emotions are not like mens.

Keep your relationship in prayer. Ask the Lord to give you wisdom. And to guide you in what you need to do.
Old 9th August 2008, 07:38 AM   #22
ilakatilol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyah View Post
Ilakatilol,

How old are you?

You sound like a child having a tantrum.

People are here to help you. All are having situations of their own.

Calm down and maybe you will get some help.

Or maybe you are here to just interfere.
If you don't know anything about me, I suggest... don't even get involved.
ilakatilol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2008, 08:19 AM   #23
huskypup

"If you don't know anything about me, I suggest... don't even get involved" - lakatilol

I don't post much these days but have been reading your thread lakatilo - you are starting to make me really angry - stopping hi-jacking other peoples threads - if you can't say anything nice or anything constructive to the person who asked for help in their OWN THREAD - then don't post, if you want to be horrible do it on your own thread where we can quite happily ignore you, and yes reading alot of your posts you are coming across as a spoiled brat having a temper tantrum.
Old 9th August 2008, 10:47 PM   #24
PaulsJadeAngel

well... i can see why someone would ignore ilakatilol... judging on choice of words used, but anyway... jon my husband ignores me too like that. he doesnt give me any attention and even when i talk directly to him he wont look me in the eyes. i'm desperate and have tried everything, but it doesnt work. i wish he had a friend like you that was through that. he told me once he cant listen to me about that cuz it just pisses him off, then better if he talks to someone with experience... but that being his friends that will side with him no matter what. but he's not like you... he is quick to suggest divorce, and i am generally a very cheery and hyper person... but recently that's been more an act, because i am so sad, always scared i will loose him, always trying to figure out what i did wrong, what i can change more. interested in a 30 year old latino guy friend? hehe... maybe someone that wasnt afraid to admit they werent perfect, could get through to him.
PaulsJadeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2008, 05:45 AM   #25
1aokgal

Dear PaulsJadeAngel...

Welcome to this forum and sorry you are here for problms instead of a cozy visit. This is true for most who come here after a search and said surprised,"Oh, so I am not alone?" You did not give a lot of background info except that you are getting the "taken for granted" act and have a lot of anxiety about losing him.

As to the observation about Ilakatilol...it would be hard to ignore someone who so demands attention though it seems mostly negative attention. I know my husband would slam a door if I came across as a nagging demanding person. Her mood affect was way out of line for the situation but she seems like a rubber band stretched too tight.

She said in her post:
I am normal you know... my family never did have mental history... but he tells me that I am mental with every outburst or blames my PMS. *I hate that*

So the husband has an issue with her anger as well. I think she needs help and seems terribly depressed. Then there are different strokes for different folks.

It is really hard when a guy won't level about what is wrong and at least let you know what is the darned problem. Women talk more about things in geneal and can usually express themselves while men seem to swallow whatever it is and you have to play the guessing game. "Is something wrong?" "No" says he. "Are you sure , because you have hardly said a word all evening."
"No," says he," I just have a few things on my mind." Then you start getting upset that something is really wrong.

"Well, I can see that" says you," that's why I asked!" He, "There's nothing I want to talk about right now," You,"OH."

Now if that is not frustrating , I don't know what is. Why can't men be like us and just spit it out? So ..with this top secret agenda a woman assumes that SHE has either committed or omitted something she SHOULD have done or said...well, something.

It is no wonder men and women cannot communicate or find solutions to problems. We are on different wave lengths. I hope things work out for you and your Jon. I would say set the tone for a nice evening and then ask him if you can talk about how he is feeling lately. See if there is work stress or something going on that is not the problem..YOU...that you think.
Good luck.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 10th August 2008 at 04:53 PM. Reason: error
Old 11th August 2008, 10:17 PM   #26
ashyah

paulsjadeangel,

There were many times when I would call my husband and wanted to talk. He would tell me that he was too busy with work. That we would talk when he got home. When he got off of work he would go by his friends.

I don't know how your mate feels about you. And, I may be wrong. But, I feel that when someone doesn't want to sit with you and talk that they really don't respect you and if no respect well, I feel there is no love.

There are people that are not able to be sexual and that may be for different reasons I am not an expert. And, also still trying to figure mine out.

But, there are some people that have a hard time being intimate. But, do love their partners and show love in different other ways.

I had none of that. I hope that you have some other ways that your mate is showing love.

Mine even stopped calling me by my name. He would say hey! I would say when you call me by my name I will answer you.