Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 4th August 2008, 07:29 PM   #1
dranoel_good

Self Destructive Wife.

get ready for a good one people.

Last edited by dranoel_good; 4th August 2008 at 09:22 PM.
dranoel_good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2008, 08:49 PM   #2
ilakatilol

Re: Self Destructive Wife.

Ever talk about spending?

here is the true deal...
That sofa, YOUR idea
That car YOUR idea
That CONSTANT NY trips... YOUR IDEA (big blow on gas mind u) did I mentioned YOU have to drag me there half the time b/c I HATED NY? So tell me... why did I gave in to you to go?

Penang does not even draw me there anymore... get it... its not about restaraunt eating of a place I used to love... so talk about spending!

Fine well have everything out in the open!!!

This is a guy who has never remembered my Bday since I've married him. Got a Fishing pole for a great X'mas present... WHAT jewelry??? If I am soooo.... LUCKY!

Flowers... pathetic... years of of being together... only 1 rose for the date, daffodils from his 'charity' moments... he just happen to get just for me... but the goal is never there. A great arragement... but he got from his work place.

What a LOSER!!!

Yes... I am having a very hard time in looking for even a decent job at the moment... MONEY IS VERY TIGHT!!! Soooo... what did this guy who is SUCH a great example of a SAVER DO????

HE spends!!! Thats right.... he spends EVEN without ANY material goods to show!!!
He spends on bike races, hrs of driving trips to get there (GAS), beverages (he spend more on beverages that I'll ever b/c I only happen to drink tap water)... did I also mentioned CONSTANT trips to the BIKE SHOPS for tires, tubes, bar tapes, pumps, jerseys etc... etc.. $$$$ to maintain the bike... YOU"D think he'd get me a very nice piece of anything for my Birthday.... nuthing!!!

Money spent on HIS stuff!!

Ohhhh.... how am I going out??? He drove the only CAR we have!!! I walk to work... yes for a respectable min. wage that I have a dignity to take up b/c I am not so selfish as to let his work by himself!!!! YOU think he ever take up a min. wage job WHEN he lost his job & I worked full time??? NO... ITS BENEATH him.

He claims that I do not look for a job... tell me... in todays market... is it so easy??? My colleagues who was let go earlier than I still do not have one yet... and no he is NOT taking a min wage job.

Sooo do are YOU ashame of me now... thinking I am lazy that I who own a degree is doing a highschool job?? Its still a job... I am still f#$king working!!! Yeah... from the bottom up... start over u know... I do understand NOTHING comes easy like YOU have been used to!

You ****ing jerk...

How dare YOU claim to be not a part of the financial problem when you spend worse than I?? Oh... spending on grocery is considered me being a big spender now is it? How about all the food items I have to use my brute strength to carry & haul back??? I am th one to pack them away? I am the one to prepare them, cook them?

Talking about work... how many days a week do you spend either in front of the computer & on the bike??? How do you get to "do chores" when you are on there? What about the clean towels, clean socks, clean jerseys you used??? You dirtied them... YOU ****ing do them!!!

Like I say... if you are SOOOO... unhappy with me. Why NOT LET ME LEAVE???
You'd be a VERY VERY happy man without me...
Thats my guarantee. And you can also find another woman better than me... you are looking so hot lately do you know... so much that I really am SOOO... jealous of YOU that you HAVE the time to look HOT & I do not!!

Sooo... I need that ME now.

Since you don't appreciate me... let me go. Maybe another woman will see you through my eyes someday... but your life with me should be done with.
Just f$%king replace me already!

Oh so... I do not have to bug you about my medical issues no more... since I do not have a car, think on how would I go.

You know... since you are so selfish to hog the car... there is also a ton of things you have limit me to.

I am so tired... I need really to BE totally DEAD to you!
ilakatilol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2008, 09:34 PM   #3
ilakatilol

dranoel_good;"get ready for a good one people. "

Tell me what a wonderful husband I have...

Do I have any more voices left to even be heard by him??? You think when he said this he heard?
Old 7th August 2008, 01:18 PM   #4
Raymond

ilakatilol it is good to bring up problems so that your husband can listen, but I don't think it is a good idea to finish off with LOSER, JERK etc.

That way you are closing the door to any constructive answers you may get together. Nobody wants to reason out things when they are called these things. It just closes the door. It is like a final judgment so why try anymore. If you could deal with that progress could be made I think.

Obviously problems need to be sorted but using this kind of language could actually help to fulfil the name you have chosen on this site.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2008, 05:28 PM   #5
ilakatilol

what "name you (I) have chosen on this site."?

My nick on this site meant absolutely nothing to me.
It is not even a regular nick I use.

Old 21st August 2008, 06:32 PM   #6
Raymond

Sorry. What I meant was the name of the thread you picked.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote