Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 9th October 2001, 08:46 PM   #1
summerdai

Smile Need strength

Hello,
I have sent notes on the marriage board under "Hurt but healing". I would like to request prayer for me and my household. We are going through a very tough time, spiritually, emotionally, and financially. I would like to request prayer for my husband that the Lord would touch his heart and mind. I know there isn't hope for our marriage, but I would like for God to deal with because we have a child together and I don't want it to be tense. Thank you and God bless you. It's funny that this website seems to be the least one frequented and it can be the most powerful.
Old 10th October 2001, 05:38 PM   #2
Kate

Just to say I've seen your last two postings on the other forum. I'm sorry that it's worked out this way, you've been very patient.

There isn't much you can do tp hold things together when your husband gets violent. Let's hope and pray he seeks some help for his problems and finds the real solution for his life - Jesus.

I hope you can sort out transport to keep your job going. Have you got friends and family nearby, who can love and support you?

May you find healing for your broken heart with your Lord.

Keep in touch

Kate
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2002, 05:04 AM   #3
Unregistered

God is good, and he hears prayer. I will pray for you and your husband, nothing is hopeless. But things aren't always so easy.
Stresses of everyday life can reek havoc on a marriage, but we must have real expectations of ourselves and mates.

Peace
Old 13th March 2004, 03:49 PM   #4
Unregistered

healing...For those without hope...a mircal prayer for you...The Prayer of St. Theresa...O Glorious St. Theresa, whom almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore you miraculous Intercessions. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles...The Great St. of Modern Times." Now I frevently beseech you to answer my petition...(say petition here)...and to carry out your promise of spending your time in Heaven doing good upon the earth...of letting fall from heaven a shower of roses. Hence forth, dear Little Flower, I fulfill you plan "to be made known everywhere" and i will never cease to lead other to Jesus through you. Amen. St. Theresa Little Flower, pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with the message of love. Ask God to grant the favor I implore and tell him I will love himeach day more and more. SAY 5 Lords' Prayer...5 Hail Marys...5 Glory Be's...for five days before 11:00 a.m....then on the fifth day pray an extra sequence of these prayer for other in despair and publish or circulate prayer on the fifth day. If a rose appears in your life within 5 days after this your prayer will be answered. God Bless you all...with God all things are possible...even miraculous changes of heart.

may you smell the roses soon
Old 6th July 2004, 12:13 PM   #5
ohm

Re: Need strength

www.artofliving.org
Look at Sri Sri ravi Shankar's photo and with a broad smile on your face and with complete faith, ask what you need. It will defintely come true.
I personally wish happiness to all the stressed people in this world including me and my wife. Life sometimes seems so tough and then we can;t do anything other than just submit to it and let ourselves go.
ohm is offline   Reply With Quote