Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 10th September 2010, 05:14 AM   #1
justindavis

Marriage

Hi there,
I get the opportunity to review a lot of products that come across my desk, so its easy to lose interest in a lot of what I see. That was, until recently when I met Amy Waterman. Amy, online author of Save My Marriage Today Asked me to have a look over her course and tell her what I thought. At first I was skeptical, but I thought, hey, I have friends who are in bad marriages, and this information might be good for one of them, so I decided to read it closely and see what insights it could offer me about reconnecting and improving relationships.

Last edited by Dave; 25th November 2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 25th November 2010, 09:12 AM   #2
sean

Re: Marriage

The very simple secret to a happy marriage is to remember these things:Spend Quality Time Alone Together.A long-lasting, happy marriage is about knowing your partner, being supportive, and being nice.A happy marriage is based on is deep friendship, knowing each other well, having mutual respect, knowing when it makes sense to try to work out an issue, when it is not solvable.

Another important point to a happy marriage is to learn to celebrate gender differences, not compete with them.The time to begin building a happy marriage is now.The secret to a happy marriage is selflessness , putting the needs of your wife ahead of your own needs, helping her in little ways.

Last edited by Dave; 25th November 2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Advertising links removed
Old 24th February 2011, 04:27 PM   #3
walshy2

Thumbs up Re: Marriage

Cheers Sean everything you said is spot on. We often need a pinch now and again just to remember a few of theses things and not take are partners for granted.

Thanks for the shake

Tags
advice, back, bad, broken relationship, counseling