Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th November 2012, 05:49 PM   #1
lilieme

Flirty husband

Hi all,
I'm new here.. I'm confused and I would like to ask for your opinions.
I've been married for 1 year. My husband is not a romantic type. He feels burden to buy me a bday present, or anniversary present. He said if I want anything just ask. He hates valentine's day. So I told him not to buy me any present at any occasion coz I want to be supportive.
Last month he got 1 month training from his workplace. In this intensive training he got teamed up with 2 woman. 1 already married (lets call her A) and the other is single (lets call her B). Our anniversary is two days ahead of B's birthday. One day before our 1st anniversary I read his message to A about preparing a small surprise and birthday present for B. I was dissapointed since I always knew that he said he feels burden of preparing any present or dinner at any of our occasion. But I didn't tell him anything.
At the day of our anniversary he must go to other city for a week with his training class. It's about 5hrs on bus, and he sits beside B, even though there r 30 people in his training class.

After a week he came home and I peak into his phone and I found this msg
B: I'm wet I cant sleep
Him: just try to sleep, tomorrow we'll do training activities in the sea though
B: I dont have any underwear and I havent brush my teeth
Him: do you want me to brush yours?
B: aww it won't be brushing teeth then. ok lets go to sleep. nice dream. lets meet in our dream. hugs
Him: nite

I ask him about the msg and he said that that was all a joke. their training class knew he was married and that's why they love to tease him with this girl. and also this girl like to flirt with any man, it's just the way she is.
I told him I dont like the girl but he said 'if you dont like her then i shouldnt like her either?'
I'm hurt with his answer. I know he didn't cheat on me. but their msg and so on makes me unhappy.
I told him I wasnt happy but he said that I'm too sensitive and don't have sense of humor.

since now he still friend with that girl. one day there is this msg:
B: hey A i miss u
Him: oh so u only miss A and not miss me?
B: I don't miss u. I only got horny of you
A: yeah I know it.

also there is another msg:
A: hey B dont you think he is sexy and handsome?
B: yeah.. you know what I'm delicious
him: how would I know if I don't try?
B: I like your statement. let's try me. if it's you I'm okay you don't need to be responsible after. I'll do anythin you ask
A: I'll book a room for you two. dont forget to took of your wedding ring before doing it
him: wow

and so on

Do you all think that I'm being too sensitive?
I do have a sense of humor and I think there are much other way to joke with another people's husband..
I think this is inappropriate for a woman to joke like that with a married man. what if she really meant to 'take' him but using a joking way? Am I too paranoid? please help me..
lilieme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flirty, infidelity