Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 30th October 2015, 06:17 PM   #2041
chosen

Re: Recently separated after 17 years of marriage honest advice and views needed

Getting at all involved in witchcraft is a bad thing, the only one you want to watch over you is God. There are many evil spirits who you REALLY dont want in you life, and that is what witches (of all sorts) are involved with.

I think we can all see that you have improved a lot, we dont need a witch to tell us that.

Let her dance to your tune. You tell her to do something and let her do it when YOU ask her to. I dont think you can see that you are still holding on to things that you need to let go of, and you are still delaying the final question to her for fear of what she may say.
Its understandable, but not helpful for you.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2015, 08:22 PM   #2042
ralfgarnett

Re: Recently separated after 17 years of marriage honest advice and views needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Getting at all involved in witchcraft is a bad thing, the only one you want to watch over you is God. There are many evil spirits who you REALLY dont want in you life, and that is what witches (of all sorts) are involved with.

I think we can all see that you have improved a lot, we dont need a witch to tell us that.

Let her dance to your tune. You tell her to do something and let her do it when YOU ask her to. I dont think you can see that you are still holding on to things that you need to let go of, and you are still delaying the final question to her for fear of what she may say.
Its understandable, but not helpful for you.
I don't wish to be perceived in any way as being manipulative or controlling as they say these days, I was never like that when we were together, I still have my standards, pride, and decorum to consider.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 30th October 2015 at 08:38 PM.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2015, 03:49 PM   #2043
ralfgarnett

Well its trick or treat night again, and if any little horror tries to play a trick on me tonight then I will be only too happy to treat them to a clout up the bracket .

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 31st October 2015 at 04:17 PM.
Old 31st October 2015, 04:37 PM   #2044
Lindentree1

I bought all this candy but I don't know if I will get any kids over because I live in an apartment building. I will find out, I guess. Happy Halloween!

Last edited by Lindentree1; 31st October 2015 at 04:46 PM.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2015, 05:25 PM   #2045
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
I bought all this candy but I don't know if I will get any kids over because I live in an apartment building. I will find out, I guess. Happy Halloween!
if not you will have to eat them
Old 31st October 2015, 05:44 PM   #2046
ralfgarnett

This afternoon I am a semi contented man having had a brace of lovely Manx kippers totally deslish, and have watched Lucky Jim 1957 Ian Carmicheal & the brilliant Terry Thomas (a personal hero of mine), now watching Whiskey Galore 1949 with Basil Radford & Gordon Jackson, these were the sunday afternoons of my very happy childhood, been out and bought myself new pair of dessert boots and some new jeans, if I was a lass I would fancy me today grrrrrrrrr.
Old 31st October 2015, 06:07 PM   #2047
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
This afternoon I am a semi contented man having had a brace of lovely Manx kippers totally deslish, and have watched Lucky Jim 1957 Ian Carmicheal & the brilliant Terry Thomas (a personal hero of mine), now watching Whiskey Galore 1949 with Basil Radford & Gordon Jackson, these were the sunday afternoons of my very happy childhood, been out and bought myself new pair of dessert boots and some new jeans, if I was a lass I would fancy me today grrrrrrrrr.
sounds good ralf, the new you
Old 31st October 2015, 07:55 PM   #2048
Lindentree1

Quote:
if not you will have to eat them
Lol.

I'm trying to watch my diet right now. Perhaps I can give it away if no one comes over.
Old 31st October 2015, 07:56 PM   #2049
Lindentree1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
It sounds like you're having a good day.
Old 31st October 2015, 08:09 PM   #2050
ralfgarnett

Quote:
sounds good ralf, the new you
Don't know about that, I am a serial dessert boot buyer, I think I have 6 pairs now in various tan / beige colours, apart from Doc Martins they are my favourite sort of footwear.
Old 1st November 2015, 04:24 AM   #2051
Lindentree1

Well I had four kids come over for Halloween. Buddy stood there growling at them. It was a bit embarrassing.
Old 1st November 2015, 06:17 AM   #2052
chosen

Quote:
Well I had four kids come over for Halloween. Buddy stood there growling at them. It was a bit embarrassing.
well thats his job, protecting the home.
Old 1st November 2015, 12:08 PM   #2053
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Well done Buddy, keep up the good work .
Old 1st November 2015, 05:09 PM   #2054
Lindentree1

You're right, Chosen and Ralf. He was just protecting his home. I feel better about it now.
Old 1st November 2015, 09:47 PM   #2055
ralfgarnett

Quote:
You're right, Chosen and Ralf. He was just protecting his home. I feel better about it now.
Hurray for Buddyn