Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 17th August 2015, 07:55 PM   #91
chosen

Re: Wife and I have not been intimate in months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
While on the pill.
Did she forget to take one or two?

There are so many reliable alternatives now, and as Raymond advised, there are things you can do without full sex that would help the present situation. Its a good compromise for you both for now I would have thought.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2015, 08:22 PM   #92
Jaxon

I don't know, she may have. I know there are there things, but she doesn't want anything leading to sex.
Old 17th August 2015, 10:00 PM   #93
chosen

Quote:
I don't know, she may have. I know there are there things, but she doesn't want anything leading to sex.
If you say it wont lead to full sex it wont, she should trust you and she is quite capable of stopping you surely? There is no reason why having a time of sexual contact and release for you is going to lead her to get pregnant, and she has no reason to say no to be honest .Would she rather risk the marriage and hurt you more than compromise a little?

The reason why the pill usually fails is because women forget to take it, other than that its very reliable.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2015, 08:58 AM   #94
Raymond

As Chosen says Jaxon there is loads you can do without actually having intercourse. I am sure you don't want us to spell it out. If you can both rule out actual IC for now I am sure that this would relieve her fears for the time being of getting pregnant again. This will give time to go into the reasons for the miscarriages at her own pace without pressure. I am sure that sharing sex in other ways for now will help bring you closer together.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2015, 03:03 PM   #95
Jaxon

I know what else I can do, and I've already said I've brought it up to her and she's said no because she doesn't want it to lead to sex. Am I not being clear?
Old 18th August 2015, 04:18 PM   #96
ralfgarnett

"Am I not being clear?"
I said I wouldn't get involved in this thread any more, but I have just read this, what's with the attitude sunshine ?, good people such as Chosen & Raymond are going out of their way to help you and you speak to them like that ?, you sound like a big sulky ungrateful petulant child, if I was them I wouldn't waste any more time on you, have you ever considered there may be other reasons that your wife doesn't want to have any sort of sexual relationship with you ?, perhaps it's your attitude and general demeanour that could be a major turn off ?, well that's certainly one form of safe contraception, a dummy spitting, ill mannered, foot stamping little boy, you need to buck your ideas up pal, as I have eluded to previously perhaps your wife may be considering not just moving out of the marital bed but also out of the marital home if your lousy attitude is anything like this with her and who could blame her ?, no wonder she doesn't want to touch you with a barge pole.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2015, 04:24 PM   #97
Jaxon

If you said you wouldn't get involved, then why are you stalking my thread? The "attitude" is coming from the fact that no one here seems to be interested in giving a damn, much less helping me out.
Old 18th August 2015, 04:43 PM   #98
Raymond

Quote:
I know what else I can do, and I've already said I've brought it up to her and she's said no because she doesn't want it to lead to sex. Am I not being clear?
I assume she means IC sex? OK you are clear but I still think it is a wise path to take to try and assure her about, but it is up to you. It will be sex of course but not IC leading to pregnancy.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2015, 04:44 PM   #99
Jaxon

Yes, that is what I meant. She doesn't want anything like that.
Old 18th August 2015, 05:18 PM   #100
ralfgarnett

Quote:
If you said you wouldn't get involved, then why are you stalking my thread? The "attitude" is coming from the fact that no one here seems to be interested in giving a damn, much less helping me out.
Two things to consider little boy, 1, this is an open forum and I will read what I choose if you consider that as stalking then you really need to seek some kind of help. 2, if you don't think people are helping or don't give a damn then why don't you stop wasting their valuable time and climb back in to your cot and stop posting ? because all you seem to be doing is spitting your dummy.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 18th August 2015 at 05:24 PM.
Old 18th August 2015, 05:20 PM   #101
Jaxon

Well, if you choose to use the open forum defense, so can I. I am desperate for help, that is why I'm posting online. Also, pot meet kettle.
Old 18th August 2015, 05:33 PM   #102
ralfgarnett

"Well, if you choose to use the open forum defense, so can I. I am desperate for help, that is why I'm posting online. Also, pot meet kettle"

We are all / have been desperate for help which is why we have all ended up in here, but the ungrateful petulant manner that you have spoken to good Christian people such as Chosen & Raymond is downright rude, they don't get paid to do this you know ?, they do it out of the goodness of their very kind hearts, you are quite simply disrespectful and dismissive towards them, personally I would of told you to get stuffed a long time ago, I am bailing out again but I will be watching your post, if I see you acting like this again then I will jump back in and give you a slap.

Last edited by ralfgarnett; 18th August 2015 at 05:39 PM.
Old 18th August 2015, 05:35 PM   #103
notDoneYet

Quote:
Two things to consider little boy, 1, this is an open forum and I will read what I choose if you consider that as stalking then you really need to seek some kind of help. 2, if you don't think people are helping or don't give a damn then why don't you stop wasting their valuable time and climb back in to your cot and stop posting ? because all you seem to be doing is spitting your dummy.
Quote:
Well, if you choose to use the open forum defense, so can I. I am desperate for help, that is why I'm posting online. Also, pot meet kettle.
Gentlemen.

I'm not a moderator but this flame war is not helping anyone. Put it aside and get back to the topic.

Jaxon my friend. I know this is my first post here and I do wish you well. But consider that the advice you are receiving may not be what you want to hear but it's still good advice. I've read your situation and so far the things that have been said to you have mostly been in good faith. Please try and remember that often language looses a lot of meaning when the communication is asynchronous.

I know what it feels like to be trapped and I also know what it feels like to look for that 'Silver Bullet'. The unfortunate thing is that the silver bullet doesn't exist. The people here are trying to garner a better understanding of what you and your wife are going through and hopefully they will be able to give you advise that may be useful. Sure, a LOT of exploration needs to happen before anything useful comes out but patience is needed here.

Peace
notDoneYet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2015, 05:36 PM   #104
Jaxon

I have tried to be patient, but attacking me, and repeating things that I have addressed, especially in my first post, are not helpful.
Old 18th August 2015, 05:52 PM   #105
notDoneYet

Hi Jaxon

That may be how you interpret it but I'm confident that was not the intention. Please try and assume best intentions from posters.

If people ask the same questions over again there could be a good reason for that. No malice is intended.
notDoneYet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
intimacy, marriage, relationship, sex