Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 2nd June 2009, 12:39 PM   #31
hollowed

Re: How do i fix this now?

Hey Guys thanks for the replies. how can I make her feel important to me again? when initially asked how she felt unimportant to me she never really said just that she felt like she was at the bottom of the list of things. She doesn't really want to talk about the issues because it makes her mad to talk about them period. When we talk about them and it's been about a week now since they were mentioned she always says that she has no answers about any of it really. Which is where I think it comes into play that she knows what she is doing is wrong.

Those stages seem to be pretty spot on. From the sound of it my wife is in Stage 3. Is this basically saying that regardless of what I do she's going to stay on this path or what?

Stage 4 brings up one of my suspicions about this other guy which is that I think he is married or something.
Almost all of the women in this latter category were having affairs with married men.

I know my wife is supposed to be coming over tomorrow when i get off work to hang out with me for a bit. What am I supposed to do? Just do nothing because from the sounds of things it doesn't seem like there is a whole I can do. Trying to save our marriage at this point seems like it's a wasted effort but I really love my wife and want her back.
Old 2nd June 2009, 10:32 PM   #32
hollowed

Re: How do i fix this now?

http://womensinfidelity.com/

I found the website from where the Stages was taken from. Does anyone actually know anything about this book? It's a long shot and probably false hope but it instill in me that there maybe a slight chance to fix this. I dunno though

Tags
cheating spouse, separation