Site Areas
Wedding Centre
Health Club
Marriage Clinic
Chapel
University
Citizen's Centre
Coffee Shop
Admin Centre

Contents
Articles
Books
CDs / Videos
Tips
Services

Resources
Forums
Membership
Contact Us
Site map
Link to Us

Search

Take the Couple Check-up!

Marriage Week UK

Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet


Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 8th October 2015, 02:48 AM   #1
Artieandsam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1
Having threesome with wife

My wife and me are thinking about having a threesome with another man. My wife is worried about it. Anyone with advice on how I can convince her she will enjoy it?
Artieandsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2015, 09:06 AM   #2
Raymond
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,409
Re: Having threesome with wife

You are breaking the covenant of marriage and forcing her to commit adultery. This is a kind of violence within your marriage. Intimacy should be only between a man and his wife. Your crime will be against her. I am on her side. This kind of behaviour will tend to destroy your personality and damage her.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2015, 10:50 AM   #3
ralfgarnett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,076
Re: Having threesome with wife

You need a bucket of water throwing over you, this will only lead to disaster, you quite obviously have no respect whatsoever for your wife, yourself, or your marriage, to coin an old phrase your are acting like a beast in a field.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2015, 07:39 PM   #4
Lindentree1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,253
Re: Having threesome with wife

Wow. I hope you're trolling. If you aren't then your wife may have more to worry about than a threesome.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2015, 09:58 PM   #5
ralfgarnett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,076
Re: Having threesome with wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
Wow. I hope you're trolling. If you aren't then your wife may have more to worry about than a threesome.
Hi LDT please may I ask what is trolling ?, is it dressing up like a pixie gnomey type creature ?.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2015, 11:34 PM   #6
Lindentree1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,253
Re: Having threesome with wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
Hi LDT please may I ask what is trolling ?, is it dressing up like a pixie gnomey type creature ?.
Taken from the web:

troll:
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
1.
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
"if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2015, 10:31 AM   #7
ralfgarnett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,076
Re: Having threesome with wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindentree1 View Post
Taken from the web:

troll:
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
1.
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
"if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"
Hi LDT, Ok I know that phrase, I thought it might of been an American saying for something else such as using contraceptives, or dressing for the occasion in order to avoid STD, I remember when you had your interpretation of our phrase "slinging your hook" , maybe one day you might share that with us ?.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2015, 02:43 PM   #8
Lindentree1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,253
Re: Having threesome with wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
Hi LDT, Ok I know that phrase, I thought it might of been an American saying for something else such as using contraceptives, or dressing for the occasion in order to avoid STD, I remember when you had your interpretation of our phrase "slinging your hook" , maybe one day you might share that with us ?.
Nope.

I'll never tell.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2015, 11:10 PM   #9
chosen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,794
Re: Having threesome with wife

Unfaithfulness is always wrong and will lead to pain and suffering.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2015, 10:53 AM   #10
ralfgarnett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,076
Re: Having threesome with wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Unfaithfulness is always wrong and will lead to pain and suffering.
Hi Chosen it's also immoral, disrespectful, and down right disgusting behaviour, what is up with people these days ?, and as you know I'm no prude by a long chalk but this type of thing really offends me.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
threesome

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Top

Copyright 1999-2019 2-in-2-1 Limited. All rights reserved. Disclaimer