Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 16th October 2017, 09:41 PM   #16
Raymond

Re: Is She Still Cheating?

You are on plan two waiting for her to slip up. Best way is to lie low and pretend not to notice anything. Give her enough rope and let her feel secure and she will eventually slip up. It may take time and a period of turning a blind eye when you suspect things, but the proof will come.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2017, 07:52 PM   #17
chosen

You can buy a VAR, a voice activated recorder, which you can fix to the underside of her car seat, so if she rings anyone up you will hear what she says. When its almost certain that she has another man, its not wrong to do things like this in my opinion.
Another option is for you to do what she does. Lock your phone, take it with you everywhere, keep disappearing off when you at out, and be secretive. This may shake her up and make her realise what she is doing.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2017, 10:10 AM   #18
adriw7878

Thanks, chosen. Great idea on VAR .... I go look out for one tomorrow.
adriw7878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2017, 10:42 AM   #19
podscaley

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriw7878 View Post
It must be a BIG YES. Just had family (20 pax) dinner at hotel restaurant, she made 3 trips into washroom with her mobile. I asked if she's ok ? She said got a slight stomach upset.
When she wanted to make 4th trip to washroom, I said "Better leave your phone here and have a proper visit to washroom." She suddenly looked cross, put her mobile inside her bag and upset stomach cured ! No need to visit bathroom anymore. Full of s**t !!!
uh oh, seems like she is still cheating.
podscaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2017, 06:08 PM   #20
adriw7878

I made an error last night (Sunday night). At family dinner (20 pax), I threw out my temper at her. I was very tired (around 10 pm). All my in-laws (parents and her siblings) called her later and told her I had not respected her. This was what happened ....

1. She took me to my favourite restaurant for breakfast. It was a very nice breakfast and I thanked her for her time and company. We went home and I feel asleep at 10.30 am and woke up at 2.30pm .... she was not at home?

2. I played cool and did not want to let her know I was already up and waiting for her as we have a family dinner at 7.30 pm that evening. She got home at 6.30pm and I asked where she went? She said nearby shopping mall to pick up a facial powder. I asked when you go there? She said 4.30pm ..... full of s**t.

3. We changed and left for dinner with family, she was looking very tired. They (her family members) had a whiskey jamming session ... her siblings was waiting for her to finish her drink and she was struggling to. I was surprised since she was a good drinker .... unless she was out binging earlier in the afternoon.

4. I walked over to their drinking table, took my wife's glass and poured it away. Told her in a loud voice "now, go home !" Silence in the dining room. I walked out of the dining room followed by her.

I felt bad and will make a trip to my parent-in-laws to convey my apologies.
Old 28th November 2017, 05:20 PM   #21
Raymond

So you reckon she was cheating on you between that time and got angry? No wonder you were angry but can you be sure? If she is cheating then it is sure she will be extra careful now and you will have a hard time finding out.

Your in laws do not know what is going on but she will obviously and responded by doing what you told her to do. I would be interested to know what happened when you got home. Maybe she suspects that you know now if she has been cheating?
Old 1st December 2017, 01:57 PM   #22
blendflush

I hope you guys are alright.
blendflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 09:45 AM   #23
adriw7878

I am now lying low to catch her but she changed rules ...

1. Now she wanted (Wed-Fri) nights to catch up with office colleagues ..... back by midnight. I asked who from the office ? She replied "ladies and men" and never tell me which club they go to. When I call, she will never pick up the phone.

2. She will either be in her brother's or sister's house on weekends .... sometimes sleeping over too. They will be having drinking time there .... I no longer a guest now.

3. I apologized to my father & mother-in-law for my rude behaviour earlier. Very kind folks ... gave me a hug and said "It's alright".

I am cool now .... all finances in place and throwing divorce papers at her after my daughter's wedding in a few months time.

Old 27th January 2018, 06:29 PM   #24
Raymond

I can understand your action. Her behaviour is highly suspect and she must know what she is doing to you.
Old 31st January 2018, 09:36 AM   #25
adriw7878

We can end this post now.

I have PI report (with pics) on who she having an affair on Wed-Fri nights .... my best friend !!! Damn ... I gonna throw divorce papers at her and PI report to all friends. So these 2 animals are no longer welcome in the group.
Old 31st January 2018, 08:23 PM   #26
Raymond

It's good to have the proof at last otherwise you will always be wondering. All the clues were there but no actual proof until now.
Old 7th February 2018, 11:24 PM   #27
chosen

I am sorry that she is cheating but at least you know now and can act on it.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2018, 12:09 PM   #28
blendflush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Well done. I think you are doing the right thing. It seems obvious she is not playing fair.
That's right Raymond. She is kinda selfish and disrespectful.
blendflush is offline   Reply With Quote