Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 27th July 2011, 02:49 PM   #361
Helen_uk

Re: MY wife has left me please help me make sense of this

How old is your youngest daughter ?

It incenses me that any parent would use a child as a weapon against the other parent , and this is the second time in the last 24 hours it's happened to posters on here .
Helen_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 03:33 PM   #362
Chamomile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
I do feel that it is far far too early for you to be even thinking of another lady, but none of this should stop your daughter from seeing you. How did your daughter know anyway? My advice is not to tell any of them anything of this nature.Keep it all to yourself.
She has double standards that much is clear, and she is still controlling and manipulating the children.
His wife has always been like that, from time immemorial (at least when this thread has started lol). His new post hardly shocked me. That was something I knew coming.

This is a question as I'm not sure in this: will the Family Court look less favourably, at a husband who's already busy engaging with another lady while the ink of his divorce paper hadn't dried let alone ink didn't even touch the paper? I wasn't sure about this.
Chamomile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 04:08 PM   #363
stepgrah

HI all and many thanks for the responses, I will try and answer the questions :-

mmmmmm I don't fall in love easily, but I do like people. This new lady is a good person whom I'd like to spend time with, but we see each other once a week and will keep it like that for quite a while.

MY youngest is 14 and my eldest is 15.

MY wife now that she has stopped school for summer is now fully engaged in this again hence why I think it has all blown up. She has had to now become a full time mother again instead of palming the kids off. She hates the fact that she thinks I am having a great life.

We actually spoke a couple of hours ago and she confirmed that neither she nor my eldest daughter are happy about my new "relationship"! THe reason they know about it is down to FACEBOOK. Also as we live in a smaller community, people especially children know each other and my eldest and this lady's eldest do know each other.

Bottom line is that I think she wants to control me and again is using the girls. I have said that I will be asking the social services to independently assess the situation as my key concern is and always has been the health and wellbeing of the girls.

She also said that she was going to text this lady and tell her what a bad person I am. I told her to go ahead!
stepgrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 04:36 PM   #364
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen_uk View Post
How old is your youngest daughter ?

It incenses me that any parent would use a child as a weapon against the other parent , and this is the second time in the last 24 hours it's happened to posters on here .
Absolutely. Its appalling behaviour and so selfish.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 04:41 PM   #365
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepgrah View Post
HI all and many thanks for the responses, I will try and answer the questions :-

mmmmmm I don't fall in love easily, but I do like people. This new lady is a good person whom I'd like to spend time with, but we see each other once a week and will keep it like that for quite a while.

MY youngest is 14 and my eldest is 15.

MY wife now that she has stopped school for summer is now fully engaged in this again hence why I think it has all blown up. She has had to now become a full time mother again instead of palming the kids off. She hates the fact that she thinks I am having a great life.

We actually spoke a couple of hours ago and she confirmed that neither she nor my eldest daughter are happy about my new "relationship"! THe reason they know about it is down to FACEBOOK. Also as we live in a smaller community, people especially children know each other and my eldest and this lady's eldest do know each other.

Bottom line is that I think she wants to control me and again is using the girls. I have said that I will be asking the social services to independently assess the situation as my key concern is and always has been the health and wellbeing of the girls.

She also said that she was going to text this lady and tell her what a bad person I am. I told her to go ahead!
Goodness its gets worse. SHE is going to text her and tell her what a bad person YOU are??? Isnt it HER that is leaving and breaking up the marriage because SHE wants her career more than her husband and children? SHE isnt happy about YOUR new relationship? Whats it got to do with HER. SHE is ending the marriage not YOU so its nothing to do with HER what YOU do. Honestly I just get so fed up with peoples selfishness.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 05:53 PM   #366
Chamomile

Hi

I'd personally leave her well alone (do not give her any form of attention she seems to crave..x not worth an ounce of energy..) as usual, she's throwing her rattle out of the pram.
Chamomile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 06:34 PM   #367
Helen_uk

At 14 and 15 I think your daughters are old enough to make up their own minds whether or not they see you and I think it's disgraceful your wife would try to influence them otherwise.

I think this is definitely a touch of the green-eyed monster from your wife. A case of I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you. Ridiculous in a woman of her age and more the kind of thing someone your daughter's age would do !

I think I'd do just as you said, speak to social services and let your new lady know she maybe getting a text. Hopefully it won't put her off ..... I don't mean put her off because of anything you've done , but make her wary of getting into a relationship with a man who has such a possessive ex.
Helen_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2011, 09:01 PM   #368
Raymond

I have a feeling your youngest would want to be with you if she was free to speak.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2011, 07:24 AM   #369
stepgrah

Morning,
Not much sleep last night! Received an abusive tet from my eldest regarding this lady that I have been seeing. I forwarded it on to my wife who came back saying that I should at least be happy I received a text. I then got into a discussion with her about it all and bottom line is that as far as I am concerned now, she and I are enemies!

Funnily enough my wife and kids are going to spend the week with my parents next week which am pleased about as at least then they escape to some sort of normality.
stepgrah is offline   Reply With Quote