Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Old 8th August 2008, 06:40 PM   #1
Coffeebean

Have you ever seen a mocking bird to blue to even fly

and as I sit here all alone I'm so lonesome I could cry.
Old 8th August 2008, 10:20 PM   #2
Raymond

Re: Have you ever seen a mocking bird to blue to even fly

What's up Coffee Bean. What happened to the one who came into your heart when you asked him? Did he not promise to never leave you or forsake you? He surely has not left you nor forsaken you. He is alive in your spirit and has done it all but you need to practice drawing it down until it becomes a part of you. He will enable you to overflow to others. Although we are seated with him in heavenly places it does us no good if we do not draw it down into our soul area (mind emotions will). Because we are not drawing on it doesn't change the fact that he has done already it in our spirits.

Raymond
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2008, 10:33 PM   #3
Raymond

Coffe Bean. Somebody sent me this so I thought I would pass it on to you.

To:YOU
Date: TODAY
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.
I love you.

P.S. And, remember...
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you. You may have touched their life in ways you will never know!

Now, you have a nice day.
God

Old 9th August 2008, 08:02 AM   #4
Sierra

I hate to break it to you guys, but there is no god.

Things hurt, that is a fact. Nature however heals wounds of all types and this will happen to you.

The next exciting part of your life is coming. Time to get ready for it.

S
Old 10th August 2008, 09:08 AM   #5
Coffeebean

Raymond that you so much for such kind words and encouragement. You are so right I should recemember my faith and know that I can always turn to him. I have just been feeling rather low everything is going wrong and when I think I can lift my head something else comes and smacks me in the face. Know what I mean?

I hit the car yesterday too. My fault. Broke the baby's pram accidently - my fault. Lost my job - my fault. Had a huge fight with my h - my fault and Broke my lap top - guess what - yep my fault. I think my h has had enough.

I know I have.

Anyway thanks for listening.

How are you doing?
Old 10th August 2008, 03:31 PM   #6
Raymond

Sorry you are going through the wars Coffeebean, but in a sense it is not as bad as I feared. As bad as it is it isn't as bad as if you had felt like that in the normal way. Then you would have problems. You have such a treasure in you that these things can't affect although I know they can affect you in what I call the soul area (mind emotions will), but they cannot affect you in your spirit though, where christ dwells and where we should be aiming to dwell.

I'm okay thanks. My eldest son gets married on Thursday to a christian girl and the youngest flies in tomorrow morning from Australia after a six months on a YWAM course (Youth With a Mission). So a lot happening this week.

Raymond
Old 12th August 2008, 10:25 AM   #7
val100

Hey there bean, what is up?
ok so stuff broke but hey there is more. I am here not everyday but I am around. Talk come on.
You got to pull it together and start breathing. all that has happened is all irrelevant in the scheme of things.

Write and talk don't disappear.
Old 12th August 2008, 12:52 PM   #8
AnnieP

Hi Coffeebean. Hope you're feeling a bit better today. The weather isn't helping is it?
I was feeling low today. I have written myself a list of things to do and am making myself do some of them. This morning I made bread. Made me feel good. This afternoon I am taking the dogs out fro a long walk, rain or no.
Chin up.xxx
Old 12th August 2008, 01:02 PM   #9
val100

Hey people I am going to propose a ino sadness day.
Annie P I have read what you have gone through and lady you are one amazing woman however you don't have time to fall into yourself because weather good or bad life is truly waiting for you.
How about oneday next week we all talk to each other and be positive and upbeat.

I have a skip in my step and when I know it can't be jinkest I will tell ye
Old 13th August 2008, 08:24 AM   #10
AnnieP

Aw, bless you Val, thank you for your kind words.
Yep, lets have a happy day!
A good friend told me that every day you wake up, it is entirely up to you how you are going to feel adn act. I am opting to wake up every morning and count my blessings, put on a smile and go for it!
Anyone want to join me? Hey Coffeebean?
Old 13th August 2008, 10:30 AM   #11
val100

Hi annie,
look I know how low we can get, i know how no matter how much you try you just can't see through the darkness and then I realised my pain my sorrow is mine the rest of the world is still going on. life didn't stop no matter how much I wanted it to. I realised that I can make or break me. I needed to regain control of my life and do what makes me happy. Tomorrow can change everything.
The film Kung fu panda ( don't laugh) has a very profound line. (I won't get it right but here is the jist of it) The past is just that, The future is unknown so we must live in the now it is a gift that is why it is called the present.
(apologise to everyone who can quote it perfectly)
We have to make ourselves happy and those that are not meeting our needs do not have to be left behind we just need to change our focus ad realise that our partners cannot always be what we need and that isn't our fault nor theirs.
We only have power over our happpiness and marriage can at times be the loneliest place on earth. I plan on never feeling that lonely again because I have me.
Tomorrow might be a bad day and I might need reminding of all of this. Thats why I come here.
Be proud walk tall and breath in the air.
We only get one chance at this life.
Thinking of you all
Old 13th August 2008, 12:44 PM   #12
huskypup

Hi all

Just my four penneth to cheer you all up, yesterday in all that rain, I was out walking round camp (being all official clip board and everything!!) and I suddenly had this urge to jump in a puddle, and so I did, and then I did it again, and when I did it the lad who was with me did it, then the lass who walked past us, she did it, we were soaked and I had to come home and get changed, but I hadn't laughed so much in ages.

I think the quote from Kung fu Panda is very apt, you can't change the past but you do have control over YOUR future.

Life for me is getting there, we laugh, we cry we shout, but we are stronger, and it has made me a stronger person, I no longer settle for second best.

Repeate this ten times a day

" I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE AND IF I AM NOT HAPPY I CAN NOT MAKE THOSE AROUND ME HAPPY"

We are all giving people, otherwise we wouldn't have been in the situations we were/are all in, what we must remember to do is give something to our best friend, and that best friend is ourselves.

And I vote for you all to go outside and find the biggest puddle you can and jump in it and make the biggest splash you can.

Keep smiling Annie and Coffeebean.

Coffeebean

Have you planned anything special for your daughters birthday?

Huskypup
xx
Old 15th August 2008, 03:41 AM   #13
Truth Person

I hate to break it to you guys, but there is no god.

Things hurt, that is a fact. Nature however heals wounds of all types and this will happen to you.

The next exciting part of your life is coming. Time to get ready for it.

S