Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th May 2016, 04:49 PM   #1
Broken Bones

Broken

I have been married for over 20 years and been with my wife for over 30 years. We have had our ups and downs but have 2 beautiful children and so much history. We started growing apart and had a lot of family problems. I drank and lied a lot to cover my pain. In our years together she has physically hurt me and my mom but I have never and would never physically hurt her. Mentally I tried to hurt to her because I could never bring myself to hurt her physically or forgive her for hurting my mom. Understand I LOVE HER!!! We kept growing apart and I "confided in" another woman (DID NOT HAVE SEX!!!!) and it got out of control. The other woman went to enormous lengths to destroy our relationship, went as far as hiring a PI to dig up "fake pictures" of my wife and "another man". My wife believed I was not only involved with this other woman but also involved in the PI stuff and I WAS NOT!! My mom forgave her for hurting her so did I (kind of) but she just kept growing colder and colder. I couldn't take it anymore and I tried to commit suicide. In the short time I was "dead" it seemed like forever and all I saw were the good times in our life, her beautiful face, and so many AMAZING memories that I had forgot about and took for granted. She left me that night and I think she wants a divorce. Says she cannot forgive me. I want her back more than oxygen to breath.........
Please help
Broken Bones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None