Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Chapel > Prayers needed

Old 2nd July 2015, 09:14 AM   #1
ralfgarnett

Please pray for me

Dear people, please pray for me that my panic attacks and feelings of breathlessness cease and that my health returns to what it was and stays in good condition , also as I approach the first anniversary of being separated from my wife please pray that she will see the light and we can save our marriage and become husband and wife in the true sense of the word, I am so lonely, so sad, and miss her and my marriage so much, please god help me as this is my prayer.
ralfgarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2015, 09:24 PM   #2
Raymond

Re: Please pray for me

Will pray that God answers your prayer Ralf. The scripture says He is a very present help in time of need. I have found that the key to God is through His son Jesus. I don't know why He has arranged it that way but He has. There is something about praying to the Father in the name of Jesus that moves Him.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2015, 01:59 PM   #3
ralfgarnett

Thank you Raymond your a good kind man, god bless you.
Old 9th July 2015, 01:09 AM   #4
Lindentree1

Just saw this. I prayed for you, Ralf. Be well.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2015, 09:07 AM   #5
ralfgarnett

Dear good people, please pray once again for our marriage and for our reconciliation, I have been away from home for 1 week now and this is the longest time I have been away without her since before we met in 1995 and I have struggled at times and she has been on my mind constantly, please pray that we can come together and be that happy couple once again as we once were safe in each others arms as husband and wife should through thick and thin, richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, my flight is this afternoon please pray I get home safely, I need to find the right words to say to my wife very soon, please also pray that god shows me enlightenment and gives me a sign or tells me what I need to say to win back the heart of my wife whom I love and miss so very much, this is my prayer thank you all.
Old 9th October 2015, 10:18 AM   #6
Raymond

Our prayers are with you Ralf.
Old 12th October 2015, 04:54 PM   #7
ralfgarnett

Thank you Raymond your very kind.
Old 9th August 2016, 05:50 AM   #8
constantcrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
Dear people, please pray for me that my panic attacks and feelings of breathlessness cease and that my health returns to what it was and stays in good condition , also as I approach the first anniversary of being separated from my wife please pray that she will see the light and we can save our marriage and become husband and wife in the true sense of the word, I am so lonely, so sad, and miss her and my marriage so much, please god help me as this is my prayer.
I understand your feelings but don't worry too much, I know and believe that God is already fixing everything. Everything happens for a reason. He will not allow this to happen if it will not do good for you. Keep the faith Ralfgarnett and I'll include your marriage in my prayers too.
constantcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2016, 09:36 AM   #9
Raymond

Some of the trouble is often because God only provides His help through Jesus by the Holy Spirit. If people cannot cope with Jesus then it is hard for them to receive God's help.
Old 9th August 2016, 10:37 AM   #10
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Some of the trouble is often because God only provides His help through Jesus by the Holy Spirit. If people cannot cope with Jesus then it is hard for them to receive God's help.
true, He will never force Himself on anyone.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2016, 07:17 PM   #11
ralfgarnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantcrab View Post
I understand your feelings but don't worry too much, I know and believe that God is already fixing everything. Everything happens for a reason. He will not allow this to happen if it will not do good for you. Keep the faith Ralfgarnett and I'll include your marriage in my prayers too.
Thank you so very much, it is extremely kind of you.
Old 9th August 2016, 07:19 PM   #12
ralfgarnett

[QUOTE=Raymond;89265]Some of the trouble is often because God only provides His help through Jesus by the Holy Spirit. If people cannot cope with Jesus then it is hard for them to receive God's help.[/QUO

Hi Raymond, when you say people can't cope with Jesus, please could you tell me what do you mean ?.
Old 9th August 2016, 09:31 PM   #13
Raymond

What I mean Ralf is that many reject Jesus when it comes down to believing in Him and receiving eternal life. The gospel is that Jesus died was buried and rose again from the dead. All who put their faith in Him personally and receive the forgiveness that He paid for on the cross actually receive God and eternal life.

Many scriptures underline that important truth. From memory "He that believes in the Son has everlasting life and shall not pass into condemnation but has passed from death to life" Religion won't save us only Jesus can do that through simple faith in His death and resurrection. That is the door to life in God. If we don't enter in there is no other way provided.

Another scripture "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him would not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16. All God's benefits start from there. Simple but true. Believing that He existed and believing in Him are two different things. One is the head the other is the heart and it is through the heart that man believes unto salvation.

Last edited by Raymond; 9th August 2016 at 09:36 PM.
Old 10th August 2016, 06:28 PM   #14
ralfgarnett

Thank you Raymond, I am involved with a new church and I will discuss this with the priest when I see him tomorrow.
Old 11th August 2016, 11:00 AM   #15
Raymond

Fine Ralf but it will be between you and God as there is only one mediator between man and God and that is the Lord Jesus Christ.