Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 22nd January 2007, 07:38 PM   #1
susiegover

Angry please pray

we are both christians but my husband walked out a week before christmas and wont even talk to me at the moment. i am keeping in touch by text and writing to him. am hurting so much but i know he is going through a tough time personally but he has rejected me.

he says it is all over but i believe that the marriage can be saved through God.

thanks sue
Old 1st February 2007, 10:28 AM   #2
Livhuhani

Re: please pray

I'm also a christian, I also had a lady friend, and her born again christian husband told her that he does not love her anymore and he wanted divorce, she prayed to God like never before in her life, and she fasted a lot during that period believing God for a miracle. And it happened today they are still together. It is unfortunate that we cannot control other people's minds and force them to come back. But the best we can do is to pray and ask God to restore our marriages, and what we ask of him believeing that we recieved, that he shall give to us. We shoukd not forget that marriage was created by God, and the devil is doing all he can to destroy wonderful God's work. He knows that he has too little time to destroy as many marriages as he can. So let us stand with tha sword of the word of God and a shield of faith and pray, and I believe that God will restore your marriage to your satisfaction.
Old 19th July 2007, 08:26 PM   #3
frustrated

Re: please pray

Dear Livhuhany, Thank you for your encouraging post. Susie go over, how do get an update on the situation?