Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  

Go Back   2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums > Advice > Marriage Help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th July 2013, 12:24 PM   #1
X-KID

Is there something going on?

Hi all, new here and looking for a bit of advice. I have been married to my wife since September '09, and up until recently things have been good, several weeks ago the amount of text messages my wife was getting went through the roof and her mobile pretty much lived in her pocket, which is something that she never used to do before. I just mentioned casually one day that she was getting a lot of texts these days, to which she replied "yeah i know" so i left it at that for the time being, however on one occasion i managed to sneak a look at her phone while she was in the bathroom ( i know thats not right but i had to see) all of the texts were from her boss, who she openly admits she gets on very well with, i didn't have a problem with that-why would i?. Alot of these texts however, seemed quite flirty with little winks faces,and i also noticed that the times these texts had on them indicated that large numbers of texts had been deleted, as there were gaps of up to 40 minutes between texts when i know she was texting constantly at those times, and that the messages didnt follow on, also while we were on holiday for 2 weeks she made several trips to her work, all of which she didn't need to make. This has really arroused my suspicion. I am unsure of what steps to take next, i really want to confront her about all of this, but if i have read this situation all wrong then that isn't going to go down well, but i also don't think i can leave this with out doing or saying something.Can anyone offer any advice on how to approach this?
Thanks in advance
X-KID
X-KID is offline   Reply With Quote