Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th September 2009, 09:16 AM   #1
arcos

Would you do this??

Morning,

I need a little advice please....

As some know my current situation from the other forum I wont go into it here but I do want opinions on something.

Throughout the course of my separation I have picked up stories and lies that are being spread around about me making me look like a very bad person, which I am not!

These lies have been spiteful, hurtful and totally unjustified to make 'her' look the victim in this. It has certainly worked in some quarters however, people who know both of us have become tired of 'her' victim 'status' that she has bestowed upon her self and they have also realised that the stories that she is spouting around are just that, stories.

Anyway, I am think about sending an email to everyone we know, I mean friends and family with my side of events and to dispel some of the disgusting lies that she is telling about me.

A little drastic? Possibly. It could also be looked upon as being spiteful to 'her' which is why the email makes no attempt to put 'her' down in any way. It is a statement of facts, of occurrences, of reality. I am sure that some of the recipients will not believe what is written, primarily one or two members of her family, but what is in the email is absolute fact, not fiction and I have tried to write it without malice or spite.

Would you send it?

Tags
None