Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 11th August 2016, 10:33 AM   #1
davidm

Looking for an expert counselor

Hello friends,

I am suffering from depression since quite some time. I have started myself with some exercises and have consulted a psychiatrist. I still am finding an expert counselor and a psychotherapist in London for healing myself completely. I have come across the below some counselors psychotherapists.

http://www.charterharleystreet.com/c...hotherapy.html
http://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/
http://coupleworks.co.uk/

Please suggest me the best among the below mentioned ones and also suggest me if any other out these is there.

Thank you!
davidm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2016, 02:24 PM   #2
chosen

Re: Looking for an expert counselor

those on harley street would be very expensive, there are far cheaper counsellors all over the country if you look on line.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2016, 10:21 AM   #3
Raymond

The best doctor I found was Jesus if you are able to take it. I often had depression until I believed in Him. I don't know of anyone better.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2016, 06:25 AM   #4
Hilary

DavidM. My own experience of depression - about 40 years of it - was that doctors/psychiatrists were worse than useless and just wanted me to be drugged (this drug will work, I promise, but they never did), psychologists were, with one exception, just as bad. The best help I had were from clergy who were not necessarily trained but who had an active faith in the goodness of God and a core belief that God healed and we walked a journey from there. However there are excellent and useless clergy/religious people as well. But I didn't actually move out of depression till I started taking the supplement 5-HTP at 3 per day, reducing to 1 at night till I didn't need it any more. Took a year the first time, 3 months the second. Being depression-free is wonderful. 5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin, the feel-good hormone that most people are able to make themselves out of protein and I import it from the US from iHerb.com. For some reason I didn't make enough of it for years, or something. All good now.
Hilary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2017, 12:38 PM   #5
davidm

Thank you very much for helping and guiding me with your caring suggestions and opinions. I want to share my experience here, after visiting the counselors at CHARTER. I started my treatment for depression with the best counselling given by them. I really feel good after that. I have started thinking positively after going to Charter, and it has brought a lot of change in my thinking as well as behaviour. I'd recommend everyon who are suffering from depression like me, to go to their for the best guidance and counselling.
davidm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 09:21 AM   #6
chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Thank you very much for helping and guiding me with your caring suggestions and opinions. I want to share my experience here, after visiting the counselors at CHARTER. I started my treatment for depression with the best counselling given by them. I really feel good after that. I have started thinking positively after going to Charter, and it has brought a lot of change in my thinking as well as behaviour. I'd recommend everyon who are suffering from depression like me, to go to their for the best guidance and counselling.
As I said you dont need to pay such expensive fees. They are no better than other places that are much cheaper.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None