Marriage first aid

Online support for your marriage

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet

Home > Forums
2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums  
Old 1st February 2007, 11:24 AM   #1
lukibi

How Can I Confirm

My husband has this habit of going to all lengths to hide his mobile phone when we are going to sleep. He even goes with it to the toilet!! Otherwise if he is in the house it is swithched off!! I am never supposed to touch it or so it seems.
I still feel that he has not been telling me the truth about a woman who called me claiming that he has been chasing after her with sexual intentions.
Still says he loves me and his two sons, only I am going crazy with this mysterious side of him!!
Stll travels alot and hardly has time for us.
I am quetly loosing my love and desire for him. Loneliness is killing me. I would not want to ever have an affair, yet I feel so starved of love and affection.
Someone once (on) this forum told me that I should stop winning over affairs I am not sure off, but honestly I wish I could just find out the truth. How I do not know. Been conteplating idea of a Private investigator, but do not know wether their reports are ever the truth. Any experiences?
lukibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2007, 11:28 AM   #2
Mike56

Re: How Can I Confirm

I'm really sad to hear this - I have to say that the evidence isn't good - -

No experience of PI's, but I do know my intuition was right for 2 years.

Mike.
Old 2nd February 2007, 05:52 AM   #3
Bunny10

Your husband is more than likely hiding something he does not want you to see. Where are his cell phone bills sent to? You are his wife, it is easy to go online and look at your complete bill, all you have to do is put in normal information and woola, you are able to see the bill. Sprint lets you go back over two years online, I found out more about my husband than I thought was possible by looking at cell phone bills. Goodluck
Bunny10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2007, 02:47 PM   #4
helenrw200

I too would be very wary of somebody going to these lengths with a mobile, that's what made me suspicious of my parner in the first place... and sadly I was proved right.

A word of warning though, if you start checking up you have to be prepared to follow through if you find something, otherwise you'll just drive yourself crazy with the knowledge.

Good luck and take care.

Helen
Old 2nd February 2007, 03:24 PM   #5
MPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenrw200 View Post
A word of warning though, if you start checking up you have to be prepared to follow through if you find something, otherwise you'll just drive yourself crazy with the knowledge.

Helen
Ditto.

If you hire a PI you might well find out stuff you would have rather not known. Also, If it turns put your husband is not doing anything wrong and he finds out that you've paid someone to track his actions it could backfire badly.

If you go down the PI route then make sure you hire someone form an accredited company.
Old 2nd February 2007, 07:40 PM   #6
jools

I agree with the others. His behaviour is extremely suspicious. It's exactly what my H used to do. I managed to download 3 months worth of my H's phone bills. That was the day my marriage ended (9 months ago). Like Helen said, don't look unless you're prepared to deal with what you might find. Can't say I was prepared - and it was the start of the worst time of my life - but now i'm so glad i uncovered all the lies.
Jools
________
WHOLESALE VAPORIZERS

Last edited by jools; 20th April 2011 at 02:38 PM.
jools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2007, 08:44 PM   #7
markus

Quote:
My husband has this habit of going to all lengths to hide his mobile phone when we are going to sleep. He even goes with it to the toilet!! Otherwise if he is in the house it is swithched off!! I am never supposed to touch it or so it seems.
I still feel that he has not been telling me the truth about a woman who called me claiming that he has been chasing after her with sexual intentions.
Still says he loves me and his two sons, only I am going crazy with this mysterious side of him!!
Stll travels alot and hardly has time for us.
I am quetly loosing my love and desire for him. Loneliness is killing me. I would not want to ever have an affair, yet I feel so starved of love and affection.
Someone once (on) this forum told me that I should stop winning over affairs I am not sure off, but honestly I wish I could just find out the truth. How I do not know. Been conteplating idea of a Private investigator, but do not know wether their reports are ever the truth. Any experiences?
its quite easy to find out if someone is cheating , buy a digital spy pen on ebay ...... it records audio or hours and all you have to do is plug it into your pc (usb) and listen

Put it in his car job done

link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2GB-MP3-PLAYER...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 6th March 2007, 11:43 AM   #8
lukibi

Hi Guys,
Thanks to all of you who replied. Gosh so many things have happened. I managed to get only a weeks mobile call records. Problem is he uses prepaid tariff. And yes, there was a number called three time everyday with the last calls being between 10 pm and 11.30pm.
It looked similar to a number with which an sms stating ‘sweet, I am waiting for you to buy lucnch, I am at hqs’ came from. That evening while at a restaurant with my H, I somehow managed to get his phone and called the number of the woman with it. Before I could even say hello, he grabbed the phone from me, redialed the number and told the woman, “it was my wife calling you! Not me!’ We had a bad argument. He claims that the woman is a serious business woman, married with children and that he is just involved in business deals with her. That the only convenient time to talk about such deals are late while away from colleagues and other interferences! I asked him if he was honest and that there was nothing going on then he should introduce me to the woman!! He claims that since I took “matters into my own hands’ I can as well arrange to meet the woman myself.
I felt so devastated. I called up the woman the following days. She claims that she is married and just does business deals with my husband!! Claims that the calls were business in nature!! (Two to three times every day, Monday to Monday???)
Bet I have been hurt and probably in denial. I wonder what to do. My boys are 2yrs and 3.5 years and adore their father.
I just can’t stand him anymore. I have moved to a separate bedroom but still within the same house! I have literally been sick, physical and emotional. I am thinking of taking yet another HIV test. I am so scared.
I am thinking of migrating to a different country with my babies as soon as possible. Either to work or studies.
Every time we try talking he just says its nothing and refuses to talk! He has refused to talk to anybody about it.
What on this crazy world do I do?
Old 6th March 2007, 11:48 AM   #9
lukibi

Yet He still claims he loves me and the children. Sent me a big bouque of roses on valentine, takes me for dinner!! and mind you the confrontation was before Valentine, i.e on 8th feb to be specific. Gosh He even prays in the morning with me( when I can stand being near him) for God to protect his marriage> I hope he is not playing Games with God also!!
Wonder if I have given him the impression of I can stomach anything!!!