Rocking the Roles: Building a Win-Win Marriage
By Robert Lewis and William Hendricks
The traditional marrisge is often decried as old fashioned, but the new roleless marriage does not seem to be without its problems. the authors of thsi book argue that neither of these models is biblical.
They go on to examine what the Bible really has to say about the male and female roles, portraying a perfect blend of structure and equality, balance and beauty. The book explores:
- Common myths and misunderstanding about marriage roles
- 'Core' roles that don't limit choices but help prioritize commitments, energy, and time
- What husbands and wives most need to understand about each other
- What the "S" word-submission-is and is not
- Spiritual leadership as practical responsibility, not privileged rank
- How to transform your marriage by applying these practical, biblical principles to day-to-day life.
This book may hold the ket to you discovering a marriage in which fairness, respect, and support operate equally between you and your partner.
Order now from Amazon.co.uk