Surviving Infidelity: Making decisions, Recovering From The Pain
By Rona Subotnik & Gloria Harris
Not all extramarital affairs are the same, nor do they all call for the same response. In Surviving Infidelity, therapists Rona Subotnik and Gloria Harris examine:
- The different kinds of affairs (and why they happen)
- The effects of an affair on the marriage
- Strategies for coping with hurt and betrayal
- Life after an affair-from deciding whether to continue the marriage to undertaking the challenge of rebuilding it
- The Importance of sincere apologies, communicated with empathy, in re-establishing a couple's relationship.
Drawing on their clinical experience, Subotnik and Harris offer a nonjudgmental and compassionate look at infidelity from the spouse's point of view, emphasizing practical approaches to recovery. Their work is bringing new hope to couples who confront these painful issues.
Order now from Amazon.co.uk for 15% off